COVID 19 Safety Policies
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers and our team. With this in mind, we have put in place a number of measures to protect anyone working or visiting our dealership.
- Where possible, please make a prior appointment to visit. This helps us effectively manage the number of people on our premises at any given time.
- Please ensure that if you wish to test drive a car, this is booked in advance with our team to ensure we are able to effectively sanitise the vehicle both before and after the test drive.
- You can also book a video walk around of any vehicle we have in stock by clicking HERE.
- We will only permit 5 customers into our premises at any given time so please minimise the number of people who attend the showroom with you where possible.
- We will be operating a strict one way policy. Please do take care to adhere to this system whilst visiting us.
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the showroom. Hand sanitiser will be provided for use during your visit.
- Regrettably, we can currently only accept card or BACS payment to ensure our team are not required to handle cash to minimise COVID-19 transmission risk.
- All vehicles will be fully sanitised before handover, including using our home delivery service. This applies to both our sales and service departments